If you are looking for commercial insurance, contact us for a competitive quote or let us know when your renewal date is and allow us to quote for your business.

Our panel of commercial insurance brokers can offer a one-stop shop for commercial property owners, insurance tailored for shops, offices, houses for let or a whole property portfolio. Cover for commercial, residential, mixed use & unoccupied property is available from our trusted network of leading insurers. Cover also includes buildings, loss of income, business interruption, commercial property owner’s liability and employer’s liability, ensuring you get maximum return on your investment with minimal hassle.


  • A range of policies tailored to your requirements
  • Buildings insurance with full accidental damage cover
  • Rebuild from £100,000 to £50 million
  • Contents cover
  • Loss of rental income
  • Business interruption
  • Commercial property owner’s liability
  • Employer’s liability
  • Quotes can often be by phone or online
  • In-house team with delegated authority, giving you answers directly
  • Discounts available.

Map Link act as an introducer only for FCA regulated products and services, we do not offer financial advice. We will refer you to a suitably qualified regulated adviser if required. We do not charge for our services, we receive a referral fee from the selected panel members should business be transacted.